+54° 16' 21.69"
-8° 28' 30.42"
Ireland West Airport at Knock Co. Mayo is the nearest international airport to Sligo, it has scheduled flights from all over the UK and some European destinations.
Ireland Airport is situated just 45 minutes from Sligo. Car rental or taxis can be aranged at the airport and there is a bus service to Sligo each day.
For more information log on to:
or call on: +353- 94-9368100
International visitors, rather than flying to Sligo, may wish to travel along the beautifully scenic routes to Sligo.
Approximate Driving times from Sligo are as follows;
- Dublin (N4) - 2hrs 30minutes
- Galway (N17) - 2hours
- Donegal (N16) - 1hour
- Belfast (M1) - 3hours
Directions for Guest travelling from the East, West, South:
- Take N4 to Sligo town. Continue through the roundabout.
- On entering relief road take the second turn right directing you to Sligo town. (Note: This turn is the one before crossing Hughes Bridge & the N15).
- This turn leads you onto Lord Edward Street, continue along onto Wine Street.
- The Glasshouse is on your left on Hyde Bridge.
Directions for Guest travelling from the North:
- Take N15 to Sligo Town,
- After crossing Hyde Bridge continue straight up N4 road.
- Take the second turn left directing you to Sligo town.
- The Glasshouse is located on your left on Hyde Bridge.
There are a number of daily buses and trains to Sligo: